SPORTSBOOK HOUSE RULES
Disclaimer: All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by our Management without prior notice.
- Members of our website are eligible to receive bonuses from time to time, including a bonus when signing-up and for each referral.
- Bonuses shall be non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We only allow one bonus per account/household or environments where computers are shared.
- A bonus is only valid if the rollover requirement associated with the said bonus has been fulfilled.
- These requirements may vary depending on the bonus given and you must always refer to the terms and conditions of the particular bonus for clarification.
- Please note that bonuses are not cumulative, for example, if we are offering a 10% sign-up bonus this cannot be combined with other promotions or specials to become, for example, a 20% bonus.
- Poker bonuses fall under an entirely separate agreement and are awarded and released within the poker application.
- Match-play bonuses awarded in the Instant Casino require a real money deposit to be made before the member is eligible to receive these bonuses. Match-play bonuses are only paid out on ante bets, ie. the initial amount wagered. Any further play bets are not included in the Match Bet offer.
- Sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses and other cash rewards will expire in 30 days. Any unused portion of the bonus will be removed at that time.
- Sign-up bonuses, reload bonuses and other cash rewards are subject to the following standard rollover requirements:
- Sports-betting activity equal to 20 x the amount of the bonus.
- Instant or Download Casino activity equal to 35 x the amount of the bonus. Craps and Roulette (all variations) do not apply towards rollover requirements.
- These bonuses cannot be transferred to the Poker Room or Live Casino.
- Reload bonuses are capped at $500.00
- The recycling of funds is not permitted. Requesting a withdrawal to make a deposit with little or no activity between the withdrawal and deposit does not earn a bonus.
- When you withdraw all of your bonus funds, derived from deposits, will be removed from your account if their rollover requirements have not been met.
- Members must play their own money in order to earn a bonus. If you deposit, receive a bonus and then withdraw the amount of the deposit without risking your own funds, we will deduct both the bonus and the winnings.
- Management reserves the right to revoke a bonus and winnings derived from the revoked bonus at any time.
- Real money play in the our Poker Room, Live Casino and/or Racebook does not count towards the rollover requirement of bonuses awarded in sports betting and flash/download casino areas of the site.
Free money or Cash Code Bonuses are subject to the following restrictions:
If a member attempts to withdraw winnings derived entirely from a free cash bonus prior to meeting the requirements specified in the promotion, both the winnings and promotional bonus shall be forfeited.
Abuse of Bonus Programs:
Our bonus program is intended for recreational bettors only. We reserve the right to revoke the bonuses of, and further sanction, any member considered to be abusing the bonus system. Bonus abuse includes:
- Cashing out for the purpose of redepositing
- Betting both sides of a single event for the purpose of falsely achieving bonus rollover requirements
- Referring new accounts for your own use
The sanctions may take the form of:
- Increased rollover requirement
- Loss of bonus privileges for the offending account and any linked accounts
- Geographical restrictions on bonus eligibility
We will not disclose details of a member’s net winnings or losses except as required under applicable law. If you reside in a jurisdiction where your winnings are taxable, it is your responsibility to comply with any appropriate laws.
No one under the age of 18 years is permitted to wager at our website.
All members should verify their balances on each account log-in and prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your account balance you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled prior to making any further wagers. All internet transactions will be logged and the log file will also be saved on a back-up system. Any correspondence via telephone, email or live chat will be recorded and stored on file.
Notwithstanding anything in this agreement, in the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, the decision of our management will be final and binding in all matters.
LIMITATION OF PLAYS and/or TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
The agreement between us and the member may be terminated at any time upon the request of the member as long as there is no balance and no pending wagers.
Or, if deemed necessary, we reserve the right to limit a member's plays or revoke the agreement between the member and us. If an account is closed per management's decision, all pending wagers will be graded as No Action. Reasons for limitation of plays or revocation of agreement include, but are not limited to:
- Betting Syndicates: We reserve the right to limit or exclude any player who attempts to defraud the house either on his/her own or in collusion with other players or other sportsbooks. Other sanctions could include:
- Administration fees
- Refusal of payouts
- Reversal of wagering transactions
- Abuse of System Vulnerability: If we determine that a member is taking advantage of a vulnerability in the system (software error, malfunction or 'bug'), we reserve the right to take some or all of the following actions:
- Limit wagers
- Close the account
- Confiscate monies in the account, including deposits and winnings.
- Criminal Activity: If there is reason to believe that criminal or other suspicious activities are occurring through one or more accounts (including attempted money-laundering or fraud), We reserve the right to close those accounts and/or report such activity to the Gaming Commission and/or other regulatory bodies or services. All account balances (including both deposits and any winnings) shall be forfeited.
Members are solely responsible for the security of their passwords. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password you must immediately change it via the secure ‘My Account’ area of the website.
Members are responsible for any unauthorized use of their accounts. In the event that a third party places a bet, or is thought to have placed a bet, the said bet shall be valid whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent of the member. Under no circumstances will any bet be set to ‘no action’ for that reason. If you suspect that a third party may have access to your password or username, you should proceed to the secure ‘My Account’ area and change your password.
When choosing a password, we recommend you follow these guidelines:
- Do not use all lower case letters
- Do use numbers and or symbols
- Do use a mix of upper and lower case letters
We accept withdrawal requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the minimum withdrawal is $50 There is a maximum of 1 withdrawal request per day.
Unless otherwise stated, all members will be entitled to one free withdrawal per calendar year. Additional withdrawals sent within the same calendar year will incur a fee.
Please note: On occasions we may have to send your withdrawal via a method other than the one you have chosen. In the event that the method is changed, we will notify you.
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required before you can withdraw any funds from us. It is a further step in securing that only you can access money in your account. This number was sent to you via email when you signed up and can be retrieved at any time via the secure “My Account” area of the site. You are solely responsible for the security of your PIN.
Before you request a withdrawal, please make sure your address is correct and up-to-date.
If a stop payment is requested by a member on a withdrawal, the member may incur a fee of up to $250.
A pending withdrawal may be cancelled if desired; you must access the Withdrawal Confirm Cancel page within the Cashier by selecting 'Cancel' from either:
- Withdrawal Success Page
- Withdrawal/Transaction History page
Once the withdrawal cancellation is submitted the money will be credited back to your wagering account immediately.
Whenever a deposit is stopped/reversed we reserve the right to void all activity in the account and the account holder will forfeit any accounts winnings deriving from the stopped/reversed deposit.
DORMANT AND ABANDONED ACCOUNTS
If, after your first deposit, there is no activity on your account within 7 days, the deposit will be refunded to your card.
If no real money transaction has been recorded on an account for more than twelve (12) months it shall be determined to be 'dormant' and we shall lock the account for the member's protection. If requested by the member, the account will be unlocked, but the member will have to supply the correct answers to all security questions. The unlocking of an account must also be approved by the Management.
“We have the right to charge a $100 monthly account management fee on all accounts where there has been no activity in the preceding 12 months. Players who wish to return to play with us are eligible to have any account management fee previously charged re-credited back to their account with Management's approval. Please note: for accounts located within a restricted region the monthly account management fee will be charged within 30 days of inactivity or the date of account. Additional Management fees may apply. ”
If no real money transaction has been recorded on an account for more than five (5) years it shall be determined to be ‘abandoned’ and we are obliged to inform the member of any balance remaining in the account. If the member cannot be contacted then the balance will be remitted to the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission where it will be held securely for the member.
We shall undertake to maintain your anonymity unless you agree to your identity being used for future publicity or other purposes.
LIABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE
- The decisions of the Management will be final and binding in all matters between us and members.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world and internet casino gambling may be unlawful in some jurisdictions; it is the responsibility of members to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own country/state/locale.
- Our website does not undertake to notify members that they have outstanding balances to collect.
- Any wager made by the member will be our liability in respect to any claim or loss.
- We shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
- All personal details of all members will be held in confidence unless members agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
- We reserve the right to at any time, request documentation from a member before releasing a withdrawal or for general auditing or identification purposes. We also reserve the right to request additional documentation or photographic proof of yourself with the documentation.
- Withdrawals based on account closures are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- If an account is closed per management's decision, all pending wagers will be graded as No Action.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, We will not be liable.
- We will not be liable in the following scenarios:
In the event of force majeure the failure of our central computer system or any part thereof for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system for any loss as a result of any act of God for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
We and the member shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these rules.
- We accept no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the member by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the internet.
These rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us and the member.
The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual member on a weekly basis is US$100,000.00. See below for large parlays and progressive jackpots.
In the event that $50,000 or more of the weekly winnings is the result of a winning a 10, 11 or 12 team parlay or the $100,000.00 ‘Pick 13’ Parlay Challenge, then the weekly maximum winnings is raised to $200,000.
In the event of a member winning in excess of $50,000 on a progressive jackpot in any of the casino games where it is offered, the member agrees to be photographed while receiving a check from one of our representatives and gives us the exclusive right to use the photographic material at its own discretion. The weekly limit on winnings of $100,000 does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings.
Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
Warning: Gambling involves risk. By gambling on this website, you run the risk that you may lose money or suffer psychological injuries. You gamble at your own risk.
These are the general minimum requirements for using all aspects of our website (sportsbook, casino, poker):
- Windows 2000
- OSX 10.5
- Intel Pentium II (speed: 233-266 MHz)
- AMD K6 (speed: 180-300 MHz)
- Cyrix M2 (speed: 180-225 MHz)
- Intel Deschutes (Pentium II) (speed: 266-366 MHz)
- Memory: 128MB+
- Free disk space: 50MB at least
- Graphics: High Color (16 bit) video card that is capable of displaying 65536 colors at 800x600 resolution.
- Internet Connection: Dial-up (minimum) Broadband (recommendable).
- Software: Adobe Flash version 6 or higher.
OUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
As an internationally respected online gaming company we are committed to promoting a responsible attitude to gambling.
For most people gambling is entertainment – an enjoyable activity that has no harmful effect. But for some it becomes a serious problem. Compulsive gambling is not easily detected and individuals with gambling problems will often go to great lengths to disguise the addiction and the problems that it causes.
We are concerned about problem gambling. We will immediately inactivate any wagering account belonging to a member for whom gambling has become a problem and that account will remain permanently closed. Furthermore, any new accounts opened by that member will be inactivated.
Neither do we condone underage gambling. Members must be at
least 18 years of age.
Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
All sporting events with the exception of the Super Bowl* must be played on the date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours and or rescheduled, will constitute 'no-action', and all money will be credited accordingly.
*All wagers on the Super Bowl stand even if the date, time or site has been changed.
All bets must be made and accepted before the start of the game/event wagered upon. Any bet placed or received after the start of the game/event wagered upon will be void.
Management reserves the right to limit the maximum amount wagered prior to acceptance of any bet. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. If multiple accounts are used then all bets will be void.
In the event that monies are credited to a member’s account in error, it is incumbent upon the member to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings realized after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error but prior to notification of our website, shall be void.
We doe not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
In order for a bet to be valid, the member must receive a bet identification number from us confirming that the bet has been accepted. This number appears via a confirmation message that will appear on your betting ticket.
In general, accepted bets cannot be cancelled or amended in any way, either by the member or by Management, except in the following circumstances:
- In the unusual case that a bet is duplicated by the system (the time-stamp on the two bets will be identical) one of the bets may be voided as long as the member contacts us before the event has taken place.
- If the member has placed a bet that is stated as forbidden in our House Rules then Management reserves the right to void that bet regardless of whether the game has started or not.
- If the bet is placed after the result has become public knowledge (Exotics, Television, Politics, etc).
Every effort will be made to ensure that all information available on the internet site is accurate. However, if an error is made in the prices or conditions published on-line, we reserve the right to either correct any mistakes or to void the affected bets or to settle any bets already laid at the correct price.
Winners and losers are official after:
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
In addition, please note that:
- For Football prop wagers where the possibilities are Odd or Even any results which ends as zero counts as even.
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and point-spreads(except in soccer).
- On half-time wagers, overtime is included as part of the second-half in both side and total wagers.
- On fourth quarter wagers, overtime is not included as part of the fourth quarter side or total.
- Scores and stats from overtime periods are also included for proposition bets unless the prop bet specifically states that overtime is not included.
All Bets Action: On certain future (long term) bets there may be a clause stating: ‘All Bets Action’. This means that the wager will have action whether or not the contestant on whom you have bet takes part in the tournament/event.
Live Scores disclaimer: We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in scores posted in our live scores.
Special Football Season Win Rules
‘NFL Season Win Totals’ only include regular season games and all 16 regular season games must be played for action. Play-off games and pre-season games do not count for this bet offering.
‘NCAA Season Win Totals’ only include regular season games. Each team must play their scheduled 12 regular season games. Championship games and Bowl games do not count for this bet offering. Teams must play all scheduled opponents.
Special Major League Baseball Rules
Major League Baseball games are official after 5 innings of play, or 4½ innings if the home team is leading. If a game is subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team ties the score or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game was suspended. In that case the winner will be determined by the score at the time the game is called. (This rule holds for betting purposes even if the game is suspended and /or completed on a different day than it began).
When wagering on total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a ‘no-action’ wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
When you place a “money line” wager on baseball you can choose whether or not you would like your bet to have action in the event of a pitching change. The options are:
Listed: both listed pitchers must start.
Selected: the pitcher for the team on which you are betting must start.
Opposing: the pitcher for the opposing team must start.
Action: your bet will have action regardless of pitching changes.
Note: If there is a pitching change and you have selected to keep action on the wager, the odds of your bet will be adjusted to the odds as they stand when the game begins.
All other baseball wagers are accepted as ‘Listed.’ In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all wagers on the game with said listed pitchers are considered ‘no-action’. All wagers will be refunded to members´ accounts as soon as official confirmation is received allowing you to make the bet again with the new pitcher and the new price if you so wish. Starting pitchers must throw at least one pitch for wager to be deemed ‘Action’. Each team´s starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher who throws the first pitch.
Any and all baseball series wagers must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the wager to have action. If all 3 games are not played by that specified date then all wagers have ‘no-action’, regardless if one team has 2 wins. All 3 games must be official by Las Vegas Gaming Standards (see our rules regarding baseball wagers and what constitutes an official result).
Note: Each team’s starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher that throws the first pitch.
Note: If we provide a baseball series price for a series that has 4 games, for grading purposes, the wager is based on the initial 3 games.
All baseball props must go the full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) unless otherwise stated. They also must start with the listed pitchers. If a game is suspended and/or completed on a different day than it began, props will be graded ‘no-action’ unless otherwise stated.
In baseball, all games that go at least the full 9 innings and finish tied as a result of a suspension of play, shall be graded as a push on all money line bets. However, all run line and total bets will have action. Note that this is an extremely rare occurrence. In the event of a change in Las Vegas rules, we will adhere to the decision set forth in Las Vegas.
‘First Five Innings Bets’ are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and the game must go a full 5 innings to have action regardless if the game is called or postponed after the 5th inning.
‘Team to Score First’ props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and will be graded as soon as the first team has scored and the home team has had a turn at bat. If the home team scores first, that bet will be graded at that time and bets are action regardless of game suspension or postponement. If the visiting team scores first, the bet will be graded once the home team has completed its turn at bat.
‘Will there be a Score in the First Inning?’ props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and will be graded as soon as the first inning ends. All bets will be action regardless of game suspension or postponement, as long as the first inning is completed.
‘Total Runs + Hits + Errors’ props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’ and the game must go the full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) for bets to have action.
For ‘In-Game Betting’ games must go a full 8½ innings for bets to have action.
Baseball Player and Pitcher Props are accepted as ‘listed pitchers’. The game must go a full 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning) for bets to have action. If there is a pitching change, all player props for that game will be closed immediately. When the game starts and it is confirmed that a pitcher other than the pitcher listed on the bet threw out the first pitch, those props will have ‘no-action’. (If the game is suspended and/or completed on a different day than it began, Player/Pitcher Props will have ‘no-action’).
Baseball Grand Salami: The Baseball Grand Salami will be decided by the total runs scored in all major-league games scheduled for that day. All scheduled games must go at least 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is winning). If any scheduled game is canceled or stopped before the completion of 8.5 innings, all wagers on the Baseball Grand Salami will be canceled. No pitchers will be listed for the Grand Salami; all wagers will have action regardless of the starting pitchers.
Game and Team Totals Odd or Even - bets are 'listed pitchers'. If there is no score all bets will be settled as even.
Other Baseball Tournaments or Leagues
For NCAA Baseball games, or any other non-MLB league, pitchers are generally not listed or required so pitching changes will not affect the bet. If pitchers are listed, games will be treated in exactly the same way as MLB games.
College World Series Moneylines, Runlines and Totals are all action regardless of when the game is completed. Unlike MLB rules, if a game is postponed your bet will not be graded until the completion of that game, at which point all bets will be graded and paid.
If pitchers are listed, games will be treated in exactly the same way as MLB games.
When the bell sounds for the first round, the bout (fight) will be considered official, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
The official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round. A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round.
Special Boxing Rule: Fights must be run within two months of the specified date for your bet to have action.
Boxing Proposition Bets: For any proposition bets the following apply:
- The rules stated on the card at the time of placing the wager will govern.
- When the bell sounds for the first round, the bout will be considered official.
When wagering on ‘Pick the Round’ propositions, in which you must pick the round in which the bout is won, the following will apply:
- If the fight ends in a points verdict or a draw, the bettor loses.
- If either fighter fails to answer the bell for a round, the fight is adjudged to have finished in the previous round.
However, this does not apply to specific fight props which must come-out as stated, such as a draw, either fighter by knockout or decision, or a specific round knockout etc.
For tournament match-up betting, both players listed in the match-up must tee-off for your bet to be deemed ‘Action’. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. If the players are still tied then the wager shall be deemed ‘no-action’ and all monies will be refunded. If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff, the winner of play-off wins the match-up.
Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void.
Single day match-ups are wagers on the particular day’s 18-holes. Single Day match-ups do not include holes played as part of a completion from the previous day’s round or playoff holes considered part of the overall tournament score. Should a day’s round be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions and the round is continued the next day, the full 18 holes shall be considered in determining the outcome of the bet even if they are played over two days. Both golfers must tee off for action. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the money line wagers shall be refunded and stroke line wagers will be deemed ‘Action’.
For single round-single player propositions, all 18 holes must
For single round betting on match play tournaments, the players/team must tee off for action. 18 holes do not necessarily need to be played.
Golf Odds to Win: Wagers on a golfer who does not play in the tournament are graded as ‘no-action’ and all monies refunded (unless otherwise specified). A golfer is deemed to have played once he or she has teed off. In the event of a player withdrawing after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost.
Stroke Line Betting: In golf the lower score wins. If you bet (-1/2) stroke, your golfer must shoot 1 or more shots lower than the opponent. If you bet (+1/2) your golfer must shoot the same score or a lower score than the opponent. Example: should you bet Singh (-1/2) vs. Mickelson and Singh shoots 69, Mickelson 70, then Singh (-1/2) is the winner. If Singh shoots 69 and Mickelson shoots 69, then Mickelson (+1/2) is the winner.
Rules for Finishing Top 3: In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 3 position, wagers will be paid using our Dead Heat Rule.
If a match does not start (e.g. player injured or disqualified before the start of a match) then all bets on that match will be void.
Bets on markets that can be settled by using the official tournament and match results (including final match correct score and individual match betting) will be settled using those results. This includes where a match finishes early either by agreement of the players or through injury.
All other markets where a match finishes before completion of 18 holes (e.g. by agreement), such as match score, will be settled as if the remaining uncompleted holes are ties. For example, a player 2 up at the 13th hole when the match finishes will be deemed to have won 2 and 1 (at the 17th hole). Uncompleted single hole bets will be void.
Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
General Soccer Rules
Disclaimer: We settle soccer wagers using decimal (European) odds. If you have chosen to view odds in American or fractional format, you may notice a slight variation from the payout you expect. This is because our decimal odds are correct to two decimal places.
Unless explicitly specified, all soccer bets will be graded on outcomes in ‘Regular Time’ which includes 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.
In major knock-out tournaments, for example the latter stages of the World Cup, where a winner is required in order to progress to the next leg, bets are still settled on 90 minutes of play. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count. A separate bet on Extra Time may be offered if Extra Time is played.
Bets on Under 17s Soccer matches will be settled on 80 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages.
Match details, such as dates and kick-off times, displayed on the website are for guidance only and may be amended or taken off the board at any time. Soccer events officially postponed by more than 24 hours and/or rescheduled, will constitute ‘no-action’ and all money will be credited accordingly. The exceptions to this rule are official international and club tournament games (eg. World Cup or Champions League) where a match must be played regardless, in which case all bets will be actioned on the rearranged game.
If a match is abandoned and/or suspended all bets shall be void unless the relevant wagering option has already been decided. For example, a bet on the First Goal Scorer' will stand if a goal has already been scored.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case al
l bets will be voided.
Regular Game Lines & Totals
When wagering on the outcome of a soccer game you have three options to choose from:
- Team A to win
- Team B to win
- The game to end in a draw/tie
You can also wager on either Over or Under of the total number of goals scored in the game.
Wagers on soccer matches will be graded on ‘Regular Time’ which includes 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. In major knock-out tournaments, for example the latter stages of the World Cup, where a winner is required in order to progress to the next leg, wagers are still settled on 90 minutes of play. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count. A separate bet on Extra Time may be offered if Extra Time is played.1st Half Game Lines & Totals
You can wager on the game result or total goals at the half-time point of the game. This includes any added time at the end of the 45 minutes.2nd Half Game Line & Total
Wagers taken on '2nd Half Lines' will be settled on the 45 minutes of the second half plus any added injury or stoppage time. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count. Goals scored in the first half do not count toward the second half wager.Correct Score
Wagers taken on 'Correct Score' must predict the match score at the end of regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages).Half-Time/Full-Time
When wagering on 'Double Result' (half time - full time) you must predict the result at half time and at the end of regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages).Exact Total Goals
Wager on the exact number of total goals in the game in regular time.Margin of Victory
Wager on the margin of victory of goals in regular time for the winning team, or bet the tie.Double Chance
The following options are available:
- 1 or X - If the result is either a home or draw then bets on this option are winners
- X or 2 - If the result is either a draw or away then bets on this option are winners
- 1 or 2 - If the result is either a home or away then bets on this option are winners
If a match is played at a neutral venue the team listed first is deemed the home team for betting purposes.Man of the Match (MVP)
Wagers will be settled based on the result announced by the organizing authority (e.g. FIFA for World Cup matches). In the event of the award being presented to more than one player then dead-heat rules will apply.1st Team to Score
Wager on the team to score the first goal, or the no goal option in regular time. Own goals count to the side credited with the goal.Goalscorer Markets
Unless explicitly specified, all Goalscorer soccer wagers will be graded on outcomes in ‘Regular Time’ which includes 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.First Goalscorer
Predict the player who will score the first goal in the match.
- Bets on players not taking any part in the match will be no-actioned. Bets on player 'to score the first goal’ where the selection comes on after the first goal is scored will be no-actioned, unless the first goal is an own goal, in which case bets will be actioned.
- In the event of a dispute over the award of a goal, for betting purposes, settlement will be based on the goalscorer listed by the official sources immediately after the match has finished. Any subsequent amendments to official sources' records will not count.
- Own goals do not count in pre-match first goalscorer betting. In the event of an own goal, first goalscorer bets are not no-actioned but carry forward to the next goal.Last Goalscorer
Predict the player who will score the last goal in the match.
- All players that take part will be considered 'runners' for last goalscorer purposes. Every effort will be made to quote last goalscorer odds for all participants. However, other players will always be quoted on request and will count as winners should they score the last goal.
- Bets on last goalscorers that are substituted/sent off before the last goal is scored will be treated as losing selections.
- In the event of a dispute over the award of a goal, for betting purposes the settlement will be based on the goalscorer listed by the official sources immediately after the match has finished. Any subsequent amendments to official sources' records will not count.
- Own goals do not count. If the last goal is an own goal bets default to the previous goal.To Score Anytime, To Score 2 or More, To Score A Hat-Trick
Select a player to score at any time during the match. Unless otherwise stated, extra time does not count.
- Players must start the match for bets to be valid. Stakes will be refunded on anytime goalscorers who do not start, whether or not they score.
- Any selection taken from a match that is not completed will be treated as a non-participant.
- Own goals do not count.First Goalscorer and Correct Score (Scorecast)
Predict the first goalscorer and the correct score in a double (parlay). Bets will be settled at the combined odds displayed.
- If a player comes on after a goal has been scored or does not take part in the game, a bet involving that player will be settled as a straight wager on the selected correct score at the appropriate odds.
- For first goalscorer purposes, own goals do not count. If the only goals in the match are own goals, bets will be settled as straight wagers on the selected correct score at the appropriate odds.
- If the match is abandoned after a goal has been scored, bets will be settled as straight wagers on the selected first goalscorer at the appropriate odds.Score First And Win
A Score First and Win bet requires you to select a player to score first and his team to win in a double (parlay). Bets will be settled at the combined odds displayed.
- Unless otherwise stated, extra time does not count.
- If the player does not start, the bet will be no-actioned.
- If the only goals in the match are own goals, bets will be settled as a straight wager on the team to win at the appropriate odds.
- If the match is abandoned after a goal is scored, bets will be settled on the selected first goal-scorer at the appropriate odds.Score Anytime and Win
A Score Anytime and Win bet requires you to select a player to score anytime and his team to win in a double (parlay). Bets will be settled at the combined odds displayed.
- Unless otherwise stated, extra time does not count.
- If the player does not start the match or if a match is abandoned, bets are void.
- If the only goals in the match are own goals, a Score Anytime and Win bet will be settled as a straight wager on the team to win at the appropriate odds.Anytime Goalscorer Double (parlay)
Predict a pair of players who will each score a goal at any time in the match in a double (parlay).
- If either or both players do not start the match the bet is void.
- Extra time does not count.Player vs Player Match Bets
This bet requires you to select a player to score more goals than his opponent.
- Extra time does not count.
- The two selections do not necessarily have to play each other in a win/lose situation; the grading is determined by one selection's performance relative to the other.
- Both players must start their match(es) for bets to stand.
- Unless odds are quoted for a tie, in the event of a tie bets will be void.Total Corners Wager on the total number of corners taken in regular time.
- Corners awarded but not taken do not count.
- In the event of a match being abandoned before 90 minutes have been played then all bets will be void unless settlement of bets is already determined.
- In the event of a corner having to be re-taken (e.g. for a foul in the box) then only one corner will be counted.Total Cards
Wager on the total number of Cards awarded in regular time.
- Yellow card counts as 1, red card counts as 2. Second yellows are ignored for settlement purposes (e.g. maximum card count per player is 3).
- Settlement will be made with reference to all available evidence to cards shown during the scheduled 90 minutes play. Any card shown after the full-time whistle has been blown will be disregarded.
- Cards shown to non-players (e.g. managers or substitutes who play no subsequent part in the game) do not count towards the total.
- In the event of a match being abandoned before 90 minutes have been played then all bets will be void unless settlement of bets is already determined.Method of Victory
For knockout or cup tournament games, wagers may be offered on Method of Victory, with options on either team winning in Regular Time, Extra-Time or in a Penalty Shootout.Goal Line Spread
Goal Line Spread bets are similar to traditional U.S. point spread markets.
Wagering on the Goal Line Spread or the "line" involves wagering on one of two things:
- Whether a team will WIN BY MORE than the given amount of goals.
- Whether a team will LOSE BY LESS than the given amount of goals.
The team perceived to have the best chance of winning a game is given a handicap of a certain number of goals for wagering purposes. The favorite is always listed with a negative number of goals. So a line of -0.5 means 0.5 goals are subtracted from the favorite’s final score. If the favorite still has more goals than the underdog after these goals have been subtracted, then a bet on the favorite wins.Draw No Bet
Wagers on Draw No Bet markets must predict which team wins the match in regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). In the event of the match ending in a draw (tie), bets on this proposition will be 'no actioned'.Both Teams To Score
Wager on YES or NO options on whether both teams will score in regular time. In the event of a match being abandoned after both teams have scored then ‘Yes’ bets will be settled as winners and ‘No’ bets as a loser. Otherwise, if the match is postponed or abandoned without both teams scoring, all bets will be void.Clean Sheet (Shutout)
Wager on YES or NO options on whether a team will keep a clean sheet (shutout) in regular time.Half with Most Goals
Wagers taken on 'Half with Most Goals' must predict which half has most goals scored by either team in regular time.Goals: Odd or Even
When Wagering on 'Goals: Odds or Even' you must predict if the total score by both teams ends up as an odd or an even number. A 0-0 score counts as an even number. Bets will be settled on 90 minutes of play plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.Kick Off Bet
Wagers taken on 'Kick Off Bet' must predict which team will kick off the match. Odds will be taken off the board 15 minutes before the match's starting time.
Live Betting Lines
Live Betting (In-running) lines are available on all high profile televised games. There are often multiple markets available to wager on and all markets are graded on outcomes in regular time, unless stated otherwise. Also note that odds are continually updated in real-time according to the live action, so please check your bet ticket before placing your bet.Live Game Line & Total
Wager on the game line and total live during the game.Live 1st Half Game Line & Total
Wager on the outcome of the game at half-time. Odds are changing continually so please check your bet ticket before placing your bet.Live Goal Line Spread
Wager on the team to win taking into account the goal line spread, live during the whole game. The goal line will most likely change after each goal.Live Next Team to Score
Wager on the team to score the next goal in the game, or whether there will be no further goals in regular time.Live Total Corners
Wager on the total number of corners taken in regular time. Corners awarded but not taken do not count. In the event of a corner having to be re-taken (e.g. for a foul in the box) then only one corner will be counted.Live Total Cards
Wager of the total number of Cards awarded in regular time.
- Yellow card counts as 1, red card counts as 2. Second yellows are ignored for settlement purposes (e.g. maximum card count per player is 3).
- Settlement will be made with reference to all available evidence to cards shown during the scheduled 90 minutes play. Any card shown after the full-time whistle has been blown will be disregarded.
- Cards shown to non-players (e.g. managers or substitutes who play no subsequent part in the game) do not count towards the total.Live Draw No Bet
Wagers on Draw No Bet markets must predict which team wins the match in regular time. In the event of the match ending in a draw (tie), bets on this proposition will be 'no actioned'.Live Correct Score
Wagers taken on 'Correct Score' must predict the match score at the end of regular time.Live Next Player to Score
All bets will be actioned unless specifically stated otherwise. Every effort will be made to quote odds for all possible participants. However, players not originally quoted will count as winners should they score the next goal. Own goals do not count.10 Minute Events
Predict the outcome of various events within a specified 10 minute period.
For example if the market is listed as between 10:00 and 19:59 then events must happen within this period. (e.g. a corner awarded in this period but only taken after 20:00 will not count).
- Time periods 41-50 and 81-90 include any added time.
- In case of abandonment any bets on uncompleted time periods will be made void unless settlement of bets is already determined.
- Note that for the 10 minute free-kicks market a penalty does not count as a free-kick.
- Corners, throw-ins, goal-kicks and free-kicks that have to be re-taken
Note: Most major scores websites will only list the minute of an event, and note that for example the 10thminute actually represents 9:00 to 9:59Extra-Time Live
The Extra Time consists of 30 minutes of play (two halves of 15 minutes each) plus any time added to this by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Results achieved during regular time and/or penalty shoot-outs do not count.
Bets are settled on the official statistics for the extra-time period. Any goals, corners or cards that were scored/taken/awarded during regulation time do not count.Next Penalty
Predict whether the next team penalty will be scored or missed. If match does not go to penalty shoot-out or team does not take designated penalty all bets will be void.
Future bets placed on 'Odds to Win' must predict the team winning the division, league or any other tournament and will be paid as soon as the said division, league or tournament has finished.Soccer Grand Salami
Bets taken on the 'Soccer Grand Salami' must predict the total (over/under) goals scored in a particular soccer league per round or league fixture (including games played on both weekdays and weekends as long as they comprise part of the same round). If any scheduled game is canceled/postponed/rearranged all wagers on the Soccer Grand Salami will be canceled/no action.Asian Handicap Betting
When Wagering on Asian Handicap you are essentially betting on a point (or goal) spread. Asian Handicap offers only two betting options rather than the three possible outcomes normally offered on a soccer game (namely home, away or draw).
A +0.5 (1.95)
B -0.5 (1.95)
In this example, if you bet on Team A they must win or draw the match for you to win your bet. If you bet on Team B they must win by at least one goal for you to win your bet.
Betting on one of just two outcomes makes things simpler and it also allows you to get a better price when betting on the favorite. Where offered, the Asian handicap will always include a half-ball, i.e. the spread will be +/- 0.5, +/- 1.5 or higher. All Asian Handicap bets are based on regular time (90 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.Fantasy Soccer Match-Ups
In a 'Fantasy Soccer Match-Up' two teams compete virtually. The winner of this match-up is the team that scores the most goals on the actual match day against a real opponent. Only goals are counted, victory or loss is irrelevant.
For example: On a particular day Manchester United plays Manchester City and Chelsea plays Bolton.
You choose to bet on a Fantasy Match-Up, Manchester United vs. Chelsea. Manchester United win their match 1-0 against Manchester City, while Chelsea loses 2-4 to Bolton. However, Chelsea would win the Fantasy Match-up with a 2 -1 score.
Parlay wagering options are available on many soccer lines, including Game Lines, Totals, Goal Lines & Draw No Bet. Select as few as 2 or as many as 15 selections and combine them in one wager. All selections must win for your parlay to be successful.
What are the advantages?
The benefit of the parlay is that it gives a much higher payoff than if each bet were placed individually since it’s harder to win all selections.
- If there is a tie or no action, the parlay reverts to the next lowest number for pay-off. For example: if you select 4 teams and one of those ties, it becomes a 3 team parlay. A tie and win on a 2-team parlay pays out as a straight bet.
- You cannot combine ‘connected’, ‘dependent’ or ‘correlated’ events in the same parlay.Beach Soccer
Beach Soccer is based on 36 minutes of play (3 periods of 12 minutes) followed by extra periods and penalty shots, if necessary, to decide who wins the match. Bets are graded on normal regulation time (36 minutes plus any time added by the referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages). Extra Time and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count for wagering purposes.Futsal
All bets on Futsal matches are based on the score at the end of 40 minutes' play unless otherwise stated or if the relevant wagering option has already been decided. Extra Time and Penalty Shootouts do not count. If a match is abandoned and/or suspended before the completion of 40 minutes' play, all bets shall be void unless the relevant wagering option has already been decided. All bets on matches that are postponed, rearranged or moved to a different venue shall be void.
Cricket Match Betting
In matches affected by adverse weather bets will be governed by the official competition rules with the following exception: if a match is decided on either a bowl out or the toss of a coin then all bets will be void.
Where no price is quoted for the tie and the official competition rules do not determine a winner then Dead-Heat rules will apply, in competitions where a bowl out or super over determines a winner then bets will be settled on the official result.
If a match is abandoned due to outside interference then bets will be void unless a winner is declared based on the official competition rules. In the event of a change of opponent from the one advertised then all bets for that match are void.
If a match is cancelled then all bets will be void if it is not replayed within 36 hours of its advertised start time.
If a match venue is changed then bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed then bets placed based on the original listing will be void.
For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above.
Overtime: For wagering on games in the National Hockey League, the final score includes overtime. Regardless of the number of goals scored during the shootout portion of overtime, the final score recorded for the game will give the winning team one more goal than the score at the end of regulation time.
Personal Player Stats and other Stats achieved during an NHL Shootout are not taken into account for certain proposition bets, for example: Player Total Shot on Goals, Player Total Points, Player Total Goals, Team to Score First, Team to Score Last.
Game and Team Totals Odd or Even - If there is no score all bets will be settled as even.
Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
For Rugby Games, if any match is abandoned or postponed all
bets will be void, except bets on the first try scorer if a try has
been scored prior to abandonment.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team’s ground in which case all bets will be void.
For Tennis Match betting, at least two full sets must be completed for wagers to stand. If less than two sets are completed then all wagers will be considered no action. For example, if a player retires from a game when two sets have already been completed, all bets will stand, with the player progressing to the next round deemed as winner.
In the event of any of the following circumstances, all bets will stand:
A change of playing surface
A change of venue
A change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa
The match is delayed due to inclement weather/bad light and is completed on a later date.
In these instances, any bets will be settled on the final outcome after the conclusion of play.
When placing a wager on ‘Odds to Win’ a race, wagers shall be deemed ‘no-action’ should the driver not start the race. For a motor sports match-up to be deemed ‘Action’ both drivers must start the race. The start of any motor race is defined as the signal to start the warm-up lap. The official winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes. In League Championship wagering, drivers must race in at least one race during the season to be deemed ‘Action’.
Special Motorsport Rule: Races must be run within eight (8) days of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
The NASCAR.com website is our official source for the grading of all NASCAR wagers. The race must complete the scheduled number of laps and/or distance for specific proposition wagers (pertaining to number of laps and/or distance) to be deemed ‘Action’. Match-ups, finishing position props and future wagers will still have action regardless.
Rules for Finishing Top 3: In the case of a tie or multiple players finishing in the top 3 position, wagers will be paid using our Dead Heat Rule.
Formula 1: At least 15 drivers must start the race for action.
In the event of a tie in NCAA conference wagering, the team entering the conference tournament ‘seeded’ higher shall be deemed the winner.
Parlay or Multiple Betting
No parlay wagers can be accepted where individual wagers are ‘connected’, ‘dependent’ or ‘correlated’. Using a baseball game as an example, let's say you want to take the Boston Red Sox to win on the money-line and the Boston Red Sox on the run-line. If the Boston Red Sox win the game, it is also likely that they will win by at least two runs therefore the selections are said to be ‘correlated’ and cannot be parlayed together. For the same reason, we do not allow the favorite/underdog on the runline and the over/under of the same game to be placed in the same parlay.
In the same way, you cannot parlay the line for the first half of a football game with the line for the whole game or the total for the first half of a football game with the total for the whole game, as the two are ‘dependent’. Less obviously, but nonetheless correlated, are the favorite/underdog on the spread and the over/under of the same game placed together in a parlay or teaser bet when the spread is greater than or equal to 30% of the total.
Dead Heat Rule
In the event of a dead heat (a tie), stakes will be divided by the number of selections that have tied, with the divided stake settled at full odds. Remaining stakes are lost. If the tie was a betting option, then the dead heat rule does not apply. The dead heat rule only applies to 'future' wagers. For example, if there is a 3 way tie for the top scorer in a basketball game, then your winnings are calculated by taking your stake, dividing it by 3, and multiplying that amount by the odds on your betting ticket.
Buying points allows you to change the point-spread or total of a football or basketball game.
You can move the point-spread so you get more points when betting the underdog or you give away fewer points when betting the favorite. For each half point that you change the point spread you need to pay an extra 10c.
So, for example, if you are betting the Lakers -5 -110 (lay $110 to win $100), you can buy the Lakers a half point to -4.5 -120 (lay $120 to win $100). You can buy the Lakers a full point to -4 -130 (lay $130 to win $100).
The same theory is true for the underdog. If the Bulls are +4 -110, you buy the game to +4.5 -120 or +5 -130.
You can only buy a maximum of 3 points in Football and
Basketball, both College and Professional.
There are two special rules when buying points on the spread in football:
- With Pro Football spreads, when buying on or off the 3 there is a premium cost of 25c and when buying on or off the 7 there is a premium cost of 20c.
- With College spreads, when buying on or off the 3 or the 7 there is a premium cost of 20c.
In the event of a member winning in excess of $50,000 on a Progressive Jackpot in any of the casino games where a jackpot is offered, the member agrees to be photographed while receiving a check from one of our representatives and gives us the exclusive right to use the photographic material at its own discretion. In order to withdraw winnings from a Progressive Jackpot, proof of identity and proof of address must be provided. This is in line with our withdrawal policy. The weekly limit on winnings of $100,000 does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings.
Rules for the Individual Games
- Clear and unambiguous rules shall be provided for all games.
- Game rules will not be changed without 48 hours prior notification.
Wagering in any of the casino games listed below does not count towards any bonus rollover requirements and we shall make all decisions with regard to the application and retention of bonuses:
- American Roulette
- European Roulette
- Mini Roulette
All Instant Casino Games, other than those listed above, have a 35 times rollover requirement.
Live Dealer Casino
Professional card counters are prohibited. If you are found to be a professional card counter, your account is subject to immediate closure. Any winnings deemed to be won from card counting will be removed
Any player found to be using betting strategies such as the Martingale Strategy for example will have their accounts closed and forfeit their winnings.
Any player using racist, derogatory or abusive language in the chat within the Live Dealer Casino will have his/her chat privileges removed and may be banned from the Live Casino. Only the English language is permitted. Abusive or offensive language may be, but is not limited to, any player statements that are in the Company's sole opinion, obscene, profane, racist, in bad taste, slanderous, unnecessarily hostile, or contrary to the purpose of the Live Dealer chat function.
Malfunction in our Instant, Download, Mobile or Live Casino voids all play and any resulting winnings will be removed from players account.
Disputes and Complaints
For general casino disputes we provide a record that contains the bet amount, running balance, game type, Round ID and time for each single casino round only. Every casino round has a unique Round ID and members should provide it in their casino claim. Due to technology constraints we can only provide the member with the card/number/dice details and outcomes for a limited number of casino rounds only (25 rounds maximum). If a unique Round ID or exact time for a particular casino round is not provided by the member we cannot guarantee the funds will be reimbursed. All claims should be emailed to us by contacting us here.
Escalation of Complaints
If we have not dealt to your satisfaction with any complaint that you may have made regarding the casino software, then you may contact the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission via this form.
Complaints and complaint management shall be logged and maintained in the system for six (6) years.
Certification of the Casino Games
All of the casino games on our website are TST certified (see TST site logo displayed on our pages).
Providing a safe and secure environment is essential to players enjoying their online poker experience. We are able to achieve this by ensuring cards are dealt randomly and taking the necessary steps to eliminate cheating. The below points are a summary of the terms and conditions set out for use of the Play Aces Poker Room. Please read the full Terms of Service here.Integrity and Random Number Generator
We use an RNG (random number generator) to ensure that all players are dealt a fair deal hand each and every game. The RNG system produces innumerable permutations and combinations in the 52-card deck that is virtually impossible to predict. The numbers must be unpredictable and not related to each other in any way to be considered truly random.
Any player using racist, derogatory or abusive language on the chat within the Play Aces Poker room will have his/her chat privileges removed and may be banned from the Play Aces Poker room. Only the English language is permitted on the chat. Abusive or offensive language may be, but is not limited to, any player statements that are in the Company's sole opinion, obscene, profane, racist, in bad taste, slanderous, unnecessarily hostile, or contrary to the purpose of the Play Aces chat function.
Bonus amounts, if any, credited by the Company into your poker account for promotional purposes may only be used to play in the Games. You are not entitled to and agree not to withdraw such amounts without first complying with the additional terms and conditions set forth in each bonus offering. Further, the Company reserves the right to reclaim any bonus amounts if they remain unused within the period of time specified.
The random number generator (RNG) determine the outcome of the games or other promotions that utilize the 'RNG'. Furthermore, in the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on the software and the gaming server, the result showing on the gaming server shall be the official and governing result of the game.
Any player found to be tampering with the poker software will be banned permanently from the Play Aces Poker room.The use of Artificial Intelligence or "bots" is strictly forbidden.Any players found to be colluding or participating in unethical play will be banned permanently from the Play Aces Poker room. If warranted, we have the right to confiscate any funds gained by cheating. Confiscated funds will be distributed to victim players.
HORSE RACING BETTING
We offer daily racing from tracks within the USA (and some other regions) via the racing interface which is accessible once you have logged-in to your wagering account.
We accept wagers up until post time. We cannot assume liability for wagers that are unsuccessfully entered before post time. Before logging-out, please check your Active Wagers on the Reports menu to make sure your bets were accepted.
Once you submit a bet online, your wager is considered final.
Bets shall not be accepted after post-time. In the event that the race begins before the advertised post-time and for that reason (or any other reason) you are able to place a wager after the race has started, that wager will be void.
Click here for an up-to-date list of tracks offered and their categories.
Odds and Limits
Each event has a bet limit (typically $1,000.00).
Win, Place, Show wagers pay full track odds. All Exotic wagers pay full track odds up to the maximum pay-outs as shown in the tables below.
Payouts are based on the actual track payout. The morning lines provided when wagering on the Horse Racing Interface are for informational purposes only and not used to calculate the payout.
There are no house odds. If there are no track payoffs for a
certain type of wager, all wagers on that type will be refunded.
Class A tracks
Class B tracks
Class C tracks
Track odds up to $5,000 per event
500 to 1
400 to 1
All exotics pay 300 to 1, up to a max of $5,000 per event
400 to 1
300 to 1
1000 to 1
750 to 1
1500 to 1
1000 to 1
1500 to 1
1000 to 1
5000 to 1
2000 to 1
750 to 1
400 to 1
|Class D tracks||
Class E tracks
Track odds up to $1,000 per event
All exotics pay 300 to 1
All exotics pay 300 to 1, up to a max of $1,000 per event
Maximum pay-outs per event are as follows:
- Class A tracks: $20,000.00
- Class B tracks: $15,000.00
- Class C tracks: $5,000.00
- Class D tracks: $3,000.00
- Class E tracks: $1,000.00
In the event a new track is not listed in one of the categories, its default payout limit will be Category E.
In the event that there is evidence of pool manipulation, all affected wagers will be deemed void and all monies wagered on the affected wagers will be refunded.
Management reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager and to restrict wagering on any event at any time without any advance notice.
If a horse is scratched, all Win/Place/Show wagers placed via the racing interface will be refunded. (This does not apply to 'Odds to Win' bets placed via the sports betting interface. On those bets a scratch counts as a loss).
In case a horse is considered a non-starter by the track, that horse will be considered a scratch and refunded accordingly.
Coupled entries: If one of the horses in a coupled entry is scratched and the other one races, there is no refund. However, if both horses are scratched, bets are refunded.
In exotic wagers (Exacta, Trifecta, Superfecta, Quinella) the portion containing the scratched horse will be refunded. We do not honor ‘all’ payouts in any exotic wager even though the track may do so. In the case that there is an ‘all’ payout on a particular race, we will replace the ‘all’ payout with the rightful winner of that race and/or position.
On Daily Doubles, Pick 3 and Pick 4 wagers, a scratch will result in an automatic refund of the combination including the scratched horse. There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts will be recognised:
Pick 3 and Pick 4 Grading and Payout Rules
All Pick 3 and Pick 4 tickets are paid out based on the official race results published by the track at which the race was run. If there is a scratched horse in any Pick 3 or Pick 4, only combinations including the scratched horse will be refunded.
There will be no consolation payouts. No special track payouts (such as payouts on scratched horses, 2 out of 3 special Pick 3 payouts and/or 3 out of 4 special Pick 4 payouts) will be recognised.
Official Source of Results
In the event of a discrepancy, we will contact the track for the official result.
Daily Horse Racing Rebates
We offer a generous rebate program:
This rebate only applies to wagers placed through the horse wagering interface. It does not apply to any horse matchups or other future wagers made through our website login. No rebate will be given on cancelled wagers or wagers refunded due to a scratch. No rebate will be paid on Win, Place and Show tickets that pay $2.20 to $2 or less.
Parlays on Horse racing will be available on Class A tracks only. The parlay will be able to be placed on Win, Place, and Show bet types only. These bets are available within the all Class A tracks running on a certain day. Parlaying across different Class A tracks is allowed. The maximum parlay wager amount is $100.00. The minimum parlay is two selections. The maximum combined win amount on all parlays is $20,000 daily. (If a winning parlay pays more than $20,000.00 it will be capped at the maximum win amount per person) Parlays are not eligible for rebates.
Odds To Win Bets
In case of a dead heat for the win position, odds on your wager will be cut in half and multiplied by the amount wagered.
The following rules apply to horse matchup bets made via the sports betting interface.
- In matchups between two or more named horses, all horses must start and finish the race with the jockey on top for wagers to have action.
- Matchups are determined by horse name. Any information pertaining to race number, race track, etc are for courtesy purposes only. Also, any track coupling is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a matchup.
- In matchups between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
- Matchups are not eligible for rebates.
- The winner of a matchup will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the matchup. If neither horse finishes the race with the jockey riding the horse the matchup will be graded no action.
- Matchup wagers which indicate 'Turf Only' will be cancelled if the surface is changed.
- In the case of a dead heat between two listed horses in the matchup, it will be graded no action
If, as part of a promotion offered by our website, you receive betting cash, you can only use such amount as wagers for playing in the games offered by the company. You are not entitled to withdraw such amounts and we reserve the right to reclaim those amounts if you do not use them to play the games during the period specified in the promotion.
Only members of our website can redeem promotional prizes and winnings from promotions.
If you have more than one betting account, all promotional credits and/or winnings will be null and void and they will be deducted from your account.
If a member wagers both sides of a game using a promotional bet (to bet at the same time on the favorite and the underdog) or using bonus money, we consider that to be fraudulent behavior. This includes making bets of this nature in two or more of our affiliated websites. Any money won playing both sides of the game will be deducted, together with any other promotional money deposited in the member’s account.
We reserve the right to modify any promotion rules or cancel promotions at its own discretion.
Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts (either within our website itself or affiliated websites) in order to circumvent the limits imposed by our wagering system. Performing such an action may trigger an audit of the member's accounts. If multiple accounts have been used then all bets may be voided, accounts may be inactivated and winnings may be forfeited.
It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your current address on file at all times. You may only have one address on file at a time, and this address MUST match the billing address of ALL cards that have been used in the account. Any failure on your part to do this may result in an audit on your account.
Before making a deposit and to avoid unnecessary delays in processing your payouts, please make sure your address is correct and that it matches bank records. In the event that we are not able to verify your account information you may be required to submit additional documentation for this purpose. This may include the following:
- A photocopy of your picture ID (e.g. Driver's License, passport)
- Photocopies (front and back) of your credit cards
- A credit card statement or recent utility bill (issued within the last 6 months)
- A credit card verification form
- Imprint of your credit card
Before you request a withdrawal, please make sure your address is correct and up-to-date. If a stop-payment request is necessary due to an out-of-date address, it will be your responsibility to assume the stop payment fees of a minimum of $50.
MULTIPLE CREDIT CARDS
The maximum number of credit cards allowed for use in one account is five. All cards used on an account must be in the name of the member.
All bets made on our website, in the Casino or the Poker Room, are placed over the internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of internet gaming, some have specifically legalised internet gaming, while others may take the position that internet wagering or gaming is illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for us to determine the state of the law in every country, state and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the "I agree" button, you are acknowledging that it is responsibility of each individual to determine the law that applies in the jurisdiction in which he or she is present and that accordingly (a) you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction; and (b) it is legal for you to place a bet via the internet and for us to receive your bet via the internet.
Our website is incorporated in and conducts business from the country of Antigua and Barbuda. We hold a license to conduct on-line wagering and gaming under the laws of the Antigua and Barbuda and operates under license as Gaming Ventures Limited as an information provider legally authorized to conduct online gaming operations. All bets with us are considered to be placed and received in Antigua and Barbuda. Any matter to be adjudicated shall be determined utilizing the laws of Antigua and Barbuda.
Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between you and us, or any of its affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Antigua and Barbuda.
This website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law. All contractual issues between you and us, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Antigua and Barbuda. All contracts shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Antigua and Barbuda.
We doe not guarantee the accuracy of verbal or written communications. Our House Rules have precedence over any verbal or written communications and, in the event of any dispute, the policies and terms and conditions posted on our site are final. Furthermore, Our Management does not guarantee the privacy of live chat conversations.We do not hold a license to conduct telephone wagering.
- New Member 25% Sportsbook Bonus Up To $250
- 5% Bonus Cash on all deposits, Everyday
- Daily Money Back Promos | MLB Betting
- Live MLB & NFL Sportsbook Betting
- Buying Points - Adjust the Betting Lines
- Monthly 5% Casino Bonus on Casino Games
- Racebook 8% Horse Betting Rebate
- Mobile Sportsbook - Mobile Casino Games
- Sports Betting Info - Matchups, Betting Trends
- MLB Baseball Betting - Dime Betting Lines
- Online Sportsbook Promotions
|Extra Points: Smith's DNA is the problem f...|
|Panthers' Williams uncertain for Sunday|
|Dorm Report: Fresno State free fall|
|Nets void Ndiaye's contract over failed ph...|
|Dorm Report: Loyd's new flock of Ducks|
|Odd Man Rush: Braves collapse doesn't bode...|
|Giroux hurt as Flyers open camp|
|Keselowski aiming for a third straight win|